Raahi: a traveler on a journey
The intricate golden trim mimics the complicated yet beautiful path one takes through life. This classy and playful bag can be worn as a crossbody or a long shoulder bag. The spacious interior is lined with a vibrant two-toned blue-green upcycled sari fabric with a slit pocket to hold essentials. Peek inside for a reminder on why being you is all the world needs.
- Intricate gold trim on non-leather material
- Upcycled two-toned blue sari lining with slit pocket stamped with an anEK quote
- Gold zipper (Made in USA)
- Gold chain with a small non-leather shoulder pad to soften the feel
- Made in Los Angeles by a women-owned facility
- Due to the pattern design of the trim and the interior upcycled sari, each bag will be unique and vary from the image shown.
L 8" x H 10.5" x W 2"
Strap drop: 20"
anEK bags are handcrafted by our Los Angeles, CA team using a combination of leather substitute + delicate upcycled fabric made by artisans in India. Given the nature of the materials, variations in the bag fabric are natural and any imperfections will add to the uniqueness of your bag.